The City of Sault Ste Marie reports that due to the COVID-19 pandemic they have been operating with limited staffing. Therefore, the City of Sault Sainte Marie will be opening only the following restrooms for public use beginning Friday, July 17, 2020.
• Sherman Park – Two (2) Pit Toilets which are located in the Sherman Park Campground Area
• Rotary Island Park – One (1) Pit Toilet which is located on Rotary Island Park
• Malcolm Park – Gerrish Field Restroom Building which is centrally located in the park off Meridian and 8th Avenue
Please use each facility at your own risk. We ask that you social distance, wear a protective face covering and bring your own hand sanitizer.
For more information please contact:
City of Sault Sainte Marie
Public Works – Parks and Recreation Department
- Laker Hockey Earns First Conference Win of the Season in Home Opener over St. Thomas - October 16, 2021
- Mackinac Bridge Authority to reinstate driver assistance and other services with increased fees - October 15, 2021
- Ronald Dennis Huyck - October 15, 2021